- Click here to apply to ACCESS On-Campus
- ACCESS On-Campus requires an application and interview process for admission.
- Our application window runs annually from October 1-December 1 for admission for the following fall semester
- Completed applications received during the application window are reviewed and a select number of applicants are invited to campus for a full-day interview. After interviews conclude, students are notified if they have been accepted for admission into the program
- A $40 application fee is required
- All required documents to complete the application process need to be uploaded to the application portal by December 1st
- Please do NOT apply to ACCESS at www.msstate.edu (only apply through the link provided on the first bullet listed above)
- You can find more information about the on-campus program and application process by clicking About ACCESS or calling 662.325.8375
- Click here to register for ACCESS Online
- ACCESS Online gives any student (no matter their academic level or disability) an opportunity to join the Bulldog family by enrolling in ACCESS Online enrichment courses
- No admission process or criteria to register and enroll
- Courses are offered in conjunction with MSU fall, spring, & summer semesters
- $40 registration fee required at time of registration then tuition and additional fees charged based on the number of enrolled courses which will be billed after course enrollment
- You can find more information by clicking ACCESS Online or by calling 662.546.0755
Thank you for your interest in ACCESS at Mississippi State University!
Click https://youtu.be/8XzOs5wOk6Y to view our recorded ACCESS Preview Day to get more detailed information about ACCESS and to hear from our staff and students!